Jeremy J. Meisel
Jeremy J. Meisel is an associate with experience representing both lenders and borrowers in financing transactions, including financing transactions insured by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Jeremy has worked to close over 200 HUD-Insured Loans with an aggregate transaction value of over $2 billion in 25 different states, including portfolios involving Master Leases and Accounts Receivable Financing.
He has represented purchasers of both commercial and residential real estate. He has also represented clients in areas of corporate governance and general corporate law.
Prior to joining Gutnicki LLP, Jeremy J. Meisel was an extern for the Honorable Justice Anne Burke of the Illinois Supreme Court.
Jeremy J. Meisel received a B.A. from Northwestern University in 2008 and a J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School in 2011.
- Closed Portfolio of Loans with 25 facilities in four different states, representing two different Lenders, with multiple third-party operators and a four-tiered Master Lease-Master Sublease structure, with aggregate loan amounts of $243,223,000.
- Closed Portfolio of Loans with 17 facilities in two different states, representing the Borrowers, Master Tenant and Operators with a Master Lease and two different Accounts Receivable Financing Lines, with aggregate loan amounts of $210,522,400.
- Closed Portfolio of Loans with 17 facilities in three different states, representing three different Lenders, with different operator groups, three different Master Leases a Limited Guaranty and Security Agreement, AR Financing, with aggregate loan amounts of $187,232,200.
- Closed Portfolio of Loans with 8 facilities in Missouri with a Master Lease, with aggregate loan amounts of $40,844,600.
- Closed Portfolio of Loans with 5 facilities in two different states with a Master Lease, with aggregate loan amounts of $40,405,500.